Pediatric Dentist Cedar Park Tx
Welcome to Cedar Smiles Pediatric Dentistry, Cedar Park tx!
We’d love to see your child, enjoy a life of healthy smiles. To make this happen, your child’s oral care must begin at birth and continue all life. The first visit to the dentist’s office for your infant should begin at the age of one, or when the first tooth erupts. This emphasizes the importance of you visiting the right pediatric dentist, who can understand and handle an infant or a child’s dental issues.
Who’s Right Dentist for your Child?
If you want your child to maintain good health right through into adulthood, then regular dental visits should be part of your schedule. Visiting the right dentist can make a big difference to your child’s oral health in the long term.
Board Certified Kid’s Dentist in Cedar Park
A dentist who’s board certified in pediatrics (children dentistry) has specialized training in addressing dental problems in infants and children. This certification gives these dentists, the commitment and exceptional expertise in achieving higher standards in caring for your baby’s dental health.
Kid-Friendly Dentist in Cedar park tx
It is very important to take your children to a kid-friendly dentist. Many children do not enjoy dental visits, mainly because of the unfriendly environment. See a dentist for children who enjoy working with infants and children.
Experience and Skilled
A dentist who can address all dental problems of your kids at all ages, starting from one year old to 18 years, who understands your child’s behavior and can provide gentle and friendly care is the right dentist to go to.
Technology, Eco-friendly Environment
Other things to consider include the sterile state-of-the-art facility, modern dental technology, and a safe and eco-friendly environment.
Cedar Smiles qualifies with all the above-referred credentials and beyond, to be one of the most preferred dentists for your child, at any age, from infancy to adolescence. Reasons why you Cedar Smiles is a preferred dentist are:
- Qualified, Trained and Experienced: Dr. Deepa Naik at Cedar Smiles in Cedar Park, Texas, qualified, trained and excellent in her academics. She’s a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and a specialist member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentist. She’s also a diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and has been practicing Pediatric Dentistry, since 2007.
Dr. Naik is an honors graduate of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) where she received her DDS (doctor of dental surgery) degree. During this period Dr. Naik also received outstanding clinician award and was inducted into National Dental Honor Society of Omicron Kappa Upsilon, because of her academic excellence in dentistry.
Further, Dr. Naik completed numerous hours of continuing education in emergency and sedation dentistry. She holds a certificate in Basic Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support. She has the expertise in performing surgical procedures in children, such as Mucocele, Frenectomy, Gingivectomy etc.
- Trained in Treating Special Need Kids: Dr. Naik’s post graduate training in Rady Children’s Hospital, San Diego, CA has made her adept at treating medically, physically and developmentally compromised children and victims of trauma. We at Cedar Smiles, believe in preventive dental care for your child.
- Latest Technology – Standard of Care Treatment
- Digital X- Rays: We use digital x-rays, paperless charting, and other latest technologies to ensure patient comfort and quality care. Digital x-rays allow us to offer our patients, standard care treatment with minimal exposure to radiation.
- Isodry System: We use the revolutionary Isodry system. Isodry’s soft, flexible mouthpiece lets you rest your jaw and shields your tongue and cheek during treatment with better visibility. Its advanced self-aspirating technology, makes cotton rolls, suction, and rinse a thing of the past!
- Laser Technology: We use the laser for soft tissue surgeries such as frenectomy (infants and children), tooth exposure, gum surgery, mucocele removal etc. With laser, there is less post-operative pain and quicker healing.
- Kid’s Friendly Dentist: We treat our patients with extra sensitivity and compassion to make them feel comfortable during their dental office visits. Our friendly and gentle care helps your child feel at ease with us. We like to give your child a positive dental experience and encourage a lifetime of good oral habits.
- Patient Safety: We go above and beyond the ADA & OSHA recommended standards to make our pediatric dental office a clean and safe place for your family. We use digital x-rays, paperless charting, mercury-free restorative materials, chemical-free sterilization, an office recycling program, and minimize plastic products, not compromising patient care.
Cedar Smiles Pediatric dentistry at Cedar Park TX is one of the best pediatric dentists for safe, and gentle dental care. Have questions or need an appointment?